- Natural & surgical menopause related issues of a woman
ACTIVE HERBAL INGREDIENTS
- Saraca asoca (Gandhapuspha)
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari)
- Hibiscus rosa sinensis (Japa)
- Eclipta alba (Bhringraj)
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yastimadhu)
HOW IT WORKS
Saraca asoca: Saraca asoca is reported to contain glycoside, flavanoids, tannins and saponins. The bark of Saraca asoca contains the estrogenic compound ketosterol, which is effective against menorrhagia due to uterine fibroids and internal hemorrhoids and also enhances the restoration of the endometrium and stops bleeding. It also helps in reducing menopausal symptoms.
Asparagus racemosus ( Sharavari): Used internally for infertility, loss of libido, threatened miscarriage, menopausal problems. It both nourishes and cleanses the blood and the female reproductive organs. It is a good food for menopause or for those who have had hysterectomies, as it supplies many female hormones.
WHAT IT DOES
- Reduces menopausal syndrome
- Reduces chances of post menopausal cardiovascular diseases
- Helps in reducing post menopausal osteoporosis
- Helps anemia
One tablet two times a day or as directed by your physician
No side effects have been reported if used as per the directions of the physician.
No contraindications reported.
Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
Pack of 60 tablets
INFORMATION GIVEN HERE IS NOT MEANT FOR SELF DIAGNOSIS & SELF TREATMENT OF YOUR PROBLEM. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FOR PROFESSONAL ADVICE AND COURSE OF TREATMENT.