- Leucorrhoea of various etiology, Reduces pain due
to pelvic inflammatory disease, Post uterine
contraceptive & tubectomy induced leucorrhoea
ACTIVE HERBAL INGREDIENTS
- Saraca asoca (Ashoka tree)
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari)
- Woodfordia fruticosa (Dhataki)
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra)
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar)
- Ficus religiosa (Peepal)
- Bombax malabaricum (Salmali)
- Butea frondosa (Palash)
- Aegle marmelos (Bael)
HOW IT WORKS
Woodfordia fruticosa: This is very potent herb and has anti inflammatory activity. It is strong astringent and reduces uterine secretions.
Lodhra: Reduces vaginal secretions and helps in reducing pain and inflammation in the uterus.
WHAT IT DOES
- Controls white / yellowish vaginal discharge due to various conditions which are non-hormonal
- Reduces pain due to leucorrhoea and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Helps in post uterine contraceptive and tubectomy induced leucorrhoea
One tablet two times a day or as directed by your physician
No side effects have been reported if used as per the directions of the physician.
No contraindications reported.
Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
Pack of 60 tablets
INFORMATION GIVEN HERE IS NOT MEANT FOR SELF DIAGNOSIS & SELF TREATMENT OF YOUR PROBLEM. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FOR PROFESSONAL ADVICE AND COURSE OF TREATMENT